SkillfullyAware: Attunement-Based Stress Reduction – A 6-Week Course for Professionals
Live online class starting on Monday, May 21st, from 5 -7 PM (PDT). Class ends July 2nd. No class on June 11th.
Professionals taking this class will learn to attune to themselves, situations, and others with acceptance and caring intent with a wish for the highest good. Attunement practice is where the rubber of meditation and mindfulness meets the road.
If you experience stress in your work, plus, you want to better serve your patients, learning attunement skills is the best medicine for both. Dr. Mark Pirtle initially developed the SkillfullyAware to serve patients in a residential rehab hospital. He has since generalized the programming to serve patients and professionals alike.
- This is a special, discounted class to serve colleagues and fellows of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine.
Registration includes all classes and lifetime access to Dr. Mark Pirtle’s Tools for Transformation pre-recorded online class ($295 value) and the student online forum.
What you get:
- 6 weekly two-hour live online classes personally taught by Dr. Mark Pirtle
- Unlimited LIFETIME access to a pre-recorded online version of the TFT course ($295 value)
- Downloadable color 6-Module Study Guide and additional materials
- Lifetime access to the online forum
This class is for professionals who serve patients
- seeking relief from chronic stress-related patterns.
- working through difficult life challenges (divorce, loss, trauma, you name it)
- wanting more joy, self-love, strength, energy, focus, and purpose
- seeking a deeper spiritual connection to life
- eager to learn to use meditation and mindfulness to feel better
After taking this class you will:
- Know how to meditate and be able to begin teaching basic therapeutic meditation techniques to your patients
- Gain proficiency with proven attunement techniques and virtues practices that fit seamlessly into and enhance every aspect of your life, especially your relationships
- Understand the mind-body connection so you can better help your patients to function more as their own therapist. Meaning, they’ll get good at being good to themselves.
- Understand how early childhood experiences cause your patients to develop maladaptive and repetitious patterns of thinking and reacting. Moreover, how to help them become aware of, and change those long-held reactive patterns.
- Become more self-aware so your communications and relationships with others improve, deepen, and become more fulfilling
- Feel better yourself! Stave off burnout and meet your work with increased energy and passion.
Dates and times:
Monday’s from 5 – 7 PM (PDT), May 21st – July 2nd (no class June 11th)
Live online – Dr. Pirtle emails participants a zoom webinar link 10min before each class
Mark Farris Pirtle, DPT, is a pioneer in integral thinking in stress relief and recovery. He is a clinician, writer, public speaker, filmmaker, and true “innerpreneur.” Synthesizing the disciplines of living systems theory and mindfulness meditation, he developed an evidence-based program for people suffering from stress and stress-related conditions he calls SkillfullyAware. This curriculum was used to establish the first ever pain program at Sierra Tucson, a world-renowned residential treatment hospital. Subsequently, he joined the faculty at the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine Fellowship Program. He teaches meditation and mindfulness to empower his private clients to work through stress-related patterns including depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and more.
Dr. Pirtle produced the feature-length documentary film, Is Your Story Making You Sick? The film features 8 participants engaged in much the same programming presented in this class.