Join Dr. Pirtle at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health for a three-day retreat, March 14-16, 2018. You’ll learn how subconscious processes keep you stuck in patterns of stress and illness and how awareness practices can wake you up, turn things around, so you start to feel better. Understanding the mind-body connection helps you influence it. Learn perspectives and awareness practices that have been found to provide as much or more therapeutic benefit as conventional medicine.
- Discover how your story affects emotions, health, and habits
- Practice awareness skills so you can better monitor your thoughts and sensations
- Wake up to the three perspectives that can transform how you see yourself and the world
- Use what you learn therapeutically, to relieve stress and heal stress-related illnesses, including insomnia, depression, anxiety, addictions, chronic pain, and more.
- Return home knowing how to embody a full, clear, and peaceful awareness
As a bonus, retreat participants are invited to attend a private showing of Dr. Pirtle’s documentary, Is Your Story Making You Sick?
This retreat is one of the few times Dr. Pirtle will be on the east coast in 2018, so you won’t want to miss it.