A 6-Week Course for Overcoming Stress, Recurring Patterns of Distress, Strong Emotions, Pain, and Urges
If you’ve had it with the struggle and are desperate for relief, take a class that will teach you to develop the changes you’re seeking. You’ve heard the bad news: stress degrades both your mental and physical health. Stress-related patterns run the gamut, from recurring relationship difficulties to depression, anxiety, insomnia, phobias, addictions, chronic pain, OCD, PTSD, ADD/ADHD, autoimmune disease, eating disorders, and more.
But, what you may not know is that behind all stress-related patterns is a mental state called “attentional fixation.” Like having tunnel vision, fixated people lose perspective. When this happens, upsets amplify into vicious cycles of emotional reactivity.
Blinded by emotion, fixated people lose track of their values, agreements, integrity, and intentions. In the end, attentional fixation leads to all the unconscious, automatic, repetitious and destructive patterns mentioned above. That’s why people stuck such patterns find it difficult, if not impossible to change or heal.
Interestingly, fixated people are usually not upset for the reasons they think. Patterns of fixation are most often related to past traumas. For this reason, understanding and working on such past programming can and does lead to change and healing.
SkillfullyAware was developed to provide you with the understanding and tools to overcome all patterns of fixation. Dr. Mark Pirtle created this evidence-based course over ten years ago while working at one of the most exclusive residential recovery centers in the world. His former patients spent upwards of $65,000 to experience what is now available to you in this affordable 6-module class.
Dr. Pirtle also used this SkillfullyAware program as the foundation for his full-length documentary, IS YOUR STORY MAKING YOU SICK? This film intimately records eight courageous people as they work through traumas and health issues in four, 4-day retreats spanning six months. Expert interviews of Gabor Maté, Dan Siegel, Ellen Langer, Carl Hart, Bruce Lipton, Lissa Rankin, Ann Marie Chiasson, Eric Garland, and others, inject credible science into the story as you watch the participants’ healing journeys unfold.
Watch the movie at the Loft Cinema on April 7th, then join us for the SkillfullyAware Tools for Transformation class. Learning to mindfully observe your triggers, thoughts, and sensations makes all the difference.
- Registrations received ON OR BEFORE April 7th, 2018: $495 (early-bird rate)
- Registrations AFTER April 7th, 2018: $595
Registration includes all classes and lifetime access to Dr. Mark Pirtle’s “Tools for Transformation” online class ($295 value) and students online forum (priceless).
- THE FIRST 40 PEOPLE to register receive a free SkillfullyAware 13-month Guided Meditation Program ($225 value). This bonus is offered to first-time class participants only.
- Anyone who registers ON OR BEFORE the April 7th early-bird deadline receives a free ticket to the Loft Cinema Sneak Peek Preview of “IS YOUR STORY MAKING YOU SICK?”
- Anyone who registers ON OR BEFORE the April 7th early-bird deadline is also invited to the private cast and crew after-party in the Loft Patio following the film. Drinks and appetizers will be served.
- Register with friends or family members and everyone receives an additional $50 discount
WHAT YOU GET:
- 6 weekly two-hour in-person classes personally taught by Dr. Mark Pirtle
- Unlimited LIFETIME access to a pre-recorded online version of the TFT course ($295 value)
- A hard copy and a downloadable color version of the 6-Module Study Guide
- 24/7/365 access to the online forum where you can ask questions and get support from Dr. Pirtle and partake in the experience, strength, and hope of others (priceless)
The six-class SkillfullyAware program provides insight into how the mind and body work together to “produce,” and then react, to what happens in and around you. SkillfullyAware lessons and practices will undoubtedly give you a better sense of your subtle emotional experience so you can positively influence how you show up in the world.
WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE:
- Anyone seeking relief from tiresome and repetitious stress-related patterns.
- Anyone working through difficult life challenges (divorce, loss, trauma, you name it)
- Anyone wanting more joy, self-love, strength, energy, focus, and purpose
- Anyone seeking a deeper spiritual connection to life
- Anyone eager to learn to use meditation and mindfulness to feel better
Since its creation, SkillfullyAware has helped thousands of people with stress and stress-related patterns feel better. So, if you have unmanaged stress or a condition related to stress, register now, this class will help!
AFTER TAKING THIS CLASS YOU WILL!
- Know how to meditate—anyone can do it! You will also know how to use meditation and mindfulness therapeutically—so you feel better!
- Gain proficiency with proven mindfulness techniques and virtues practices that fit seamlessly into and enhance every aspect of your life, especially your relationships
- Understand the mind-body connection so you can start functioning more like your own therapist. Meaning, you’ll get good at being good to yourself.
- Understand how early childhood experiences cause you to think and act as an adult, and moreover, how to become aware of and change those long-held reactive patterns of thinking and feeling
- Become more self-aware so your communications and relationships with others improve, deepen, and become more fulfilling
- Feel better, with increased energy and passion, which can ignite a full-on pursuit of your life’s purpose. How great is that?
Space is limited! To receive the all the bonuses and early-bird discounts click the link below and register now.
DATES AND TIMES:
The 6-Module SkillfullyAware class meets once a week, starting on Sunday, April 22nd from 10 AM to 12 PM. To allow for Mother’s Day and Memorial Day holidays, we will skip classes on Sunday, May 13th and Sunday, May 27. Class 6 is on Sunday, June 10th, from 10 AM to 12 PM.
The Loft Cinema (Screen 3), Tucson, Arizona
Cancellations must be requested before April 6th due to fixed costs associated with bonuses, rental fees, and other incentives. Refunds are issued in the form of credit toward any future event, minus the value of the Loft movie ticket, and 13-month program (when applicable).
Mark Farris Pirtle, DPT, is a pioneer in integral thinking in stress relief and recovery. He is a clinician, writer, public speaker, filmmaker, and true “innerpreneur.” Synthesizing the disciplines of living systems theory and mindfulness meditation, he developed an evidence-based program for people suffering from stress and stress-related conditions he calls SkillfullyAware. This curriculum was used to establish the first ever pain program at Sierra Tucson, a world-renowned residential treatment hospital. Subsequently, he joined the faculty at the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine Fellowship Program. He teaches meditation and mindfulness to empower his private clients to work through stress-related patterns including depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and more.
Dr. Pirtle produced the feature-length documentary film, Is Your Story Making You Sick? The film features 8 participants engaged in much the same programming presented in this class. Dr. Pirtle will share a Sneak Peek of “STORY” ahead of its national release at the Loft Cinema at 2 PM on Saturday, April 7th.